GET A MOVING QUOTE ONLINE
Don’t waste time!
Know exactly what you need?
Then go straight to...
WHY CHOOSE KEFFORDS?
- Notify friends and family of your new address
- Notify people and organisations such as your accountant, bank, doctor, dentist and your gas, electricity, telecommunications and insurance companies of your change of address
- Change your address for any clubs or subscriptions, obtain doctor and school records
- Organise goods for disposal or hold a garage sale
- Book Keffords Removals and organise insurance
- Finalise Keffords Removals' pickup date, complete paperwork
- Request packing cartons if required and start packing, label each carton with room and contents
- Arrange method of payment with Keffords Removals
- Arrange for pet shipment
- Dispose of old medicines and flammable items
- Pack cases
- Arrange for curtains, rods, shelves and TV antennas to be dismantled
- Arrange babysitter for moving day
- Empty and defrost fridge, dispose of foods
- Leave out utensils and food for meals next day
- Notify police/neighbours should house be vacant for longer term
- Leave forwarding details for landlord/new tenant
- Be present to instruct Keffords Removals
- Collect house keys and store in safe place
- Check constantly that all has been packed
- Check and sign inventory
- Confirm delivery details, contact numbers with Keffords Removals
- Do walkthrough inspection of new home, especially if renting
- Be present when unloading and placement of furniture is to happen
- Check for damage or missing items
Thank you all for a wonderful job you have done with my furniture removal from Townsville to Alice Springs. Yourself and the team have gone above and beyond my expectations and for that I'm truly grateful. When I need to move again You guys will be the first and only phone call I'll have to make. I really appreciate the job you guys did. You and your team should be extremely proud of a job extremely well done. Very Happy Customer. Thank Everyone involved for me please.Ben Harris, Townsville to Alice Springs.
Thanks to your team for doing such a great job at Palm Street.. Mum said she was there on and off and said your packers were nothing short of professional, thorough and efficient.. such a relief when you think about your life being packed up and put in a box its very overwhelming!Jo Ramsay, Palm Street