Storage and transit
Interim holding of your goods in transit is at Keffords Removals' secured storage warehouse. Our modern equipment and facilities ensure minimal handling of your goods, and our reinforced concrete warehouse is protected by a monitored security system. On request, your possessions will be delivered to your new premises in the same unit as they were originally packed.
Possessions can be stored either on a temporary, short or long term basis, and clients can arrange to retrieve some of the storage module contents from our warehouses as required, providing total flexibility. Clients can choose from either a Storage Module – a sturdy wooden crate, or a Storage Container – a larger shipping unit, both being dust free, secure, short or long-term.
Storage Facilities & Conditions
- Modern warehouse facilities
- Safe, hygienic conditions
- Strict security surveillance
- Proper inventory management- control of location and number of containers for each client
- Close monitoring of building maintenance, electrics and plumbing, pest and vermin control
- Fire fighting and management systems
- Boat and car storage can be arranged
A client can choose from the storage options below and the goods can be released and shipped locally or abroad.
Storage Modules - usually sturdy wooden crates, provide a dust free secure environment, short and long-term storage.
Containers – dust free, secure, short or long-term.